Your Tree Service Professionals
At Earthworks Outdoor we are more than just tree removal. Our team of professionals will consult with you to get an understanding of the project at hand and develop a plan of action to accomplish the task most efficiently. We take into consideration the full landscape and make sure that the trees that are removed are done in a manner that has the least amount of negative impact as possible.
More Than 20 Years Experience with Tree Removal
Our staff at Earthworks Outdoor appreciates the beauty of nature. After more than 20 years of removing trees in Indiana, we know what it takes to safely and properly remove your tree. Whether it’s a single tree removal or several trees that need work, our tree removal specialists are trusted by more than a thousand homeowners around the state of Indiana Yes, you want the trees removed, but more importantly, you want them removed without damage to your property and without anybody getting hurt. At Earthworks Outdoor, we offer safe tree trimming to tree removal service.
What’s The Advantage of Using a Crane?
Why use a crane? There simply isn’t a nicer, cleaner, more cost-effective or careful way to remove a tree. For tough tree removal jobs, we have the best crane work for tree removal and tree trimming. The benefits of using a crane for removal are:
- Cheaper – A crane is much faster. You’ll save money, especially for large removal jobs.
- No lawn damage – The crane lifts the tree out, rather than being dropped whole or in pieces onto your lawn or landscape, which can cause dents and divots.
- No scratches on your home or fence – It is very tedious to carry limbs and branches through confined spaces without brushing them on anything. When the tree is lifted out with a crane, it is processed in the road or driveway. Problem solved.
- Cleaner job – Our crane can lift a tree out in as little as one piece. This means less cutting, less sawdust, and less back and forth on your lawn. Less mess means easier cleanup.
- Safer – A crane is unbeatable for climber safety, particularly when removing hazardous trees, such as dead or storm-damaged trees.
- Removal from structures – The very best way to remove a tree that has fallen on a house is with a crane. A heavy tree on a house can create a lot of pressure. Carefully lifting it off ensures no further damage to the structure.