Your Tree Service Professionals
At Earthworks Outdoor we are more than just tree removal. Our team of professionals will consult with you to get an understanding of the project at hand and develop a plan of action to accomplish the task most efficiently. We take into consideration the full landscape and make sure that the trees that are removed are done in a manner that has the least amount of negative impact as possible.
Hardscape Professional Services
Our staff at Earthworks Outdoor appreciates the beauty of nature hardscape materials and the functionality they bring to any outdoor space. What would it be like to walk into a Indianapolis backyard, no matter how gorgeous the greenery, and not find any paths, seating areas or fencing? It would seem as though you were entering a forest; everything is lovely, but there are no usable areas.
Hardscapes are what tell us where to walk, where the property ends and which areas are designated for visitors to your outdoor space. The options for materials are myriad, and they all can be used in many different ways. Here are some of the beautiful options we can incorporate into your landscape.
Naturalistic Materials Meld with Mother Nature
Because hardscaping materials mostly come from nature, they can blend seamlessly into your landscaped areas to present an organic feel that also happens to highly functional. In Indianapolis, we can put any of these options to work in your perfect design:
- Wood: Long the most traditional choice in backyards, wood is available in many different colors, grains and shapes. It still is the preferred choice for decking materials and fencing because it brings a warm, natural feel to any space.
- Stone: There are many types of stone work that can be used as hardscape materials, such as flagstone in a pathway, slate tiles for a patio surface or loose pea gravel in the side yard.
- Concrete: No longer confined to flat, boring and grey, concrete may be stamped or stained contrasting colors and textured to reduce slipperiness. Concrete is a popular material for paver bricks as well.
- Brick: Masonry in various forms lends a rustic, organic beauty to any project it is part of. Old-fashioned red brick makes a lovely seating wall, or an outdoor kitchen might be crafted from fireproof bricks.
- Metal: This material can be crafted into cool, sleek outdoor furniture or wrought into ornate and stately fencing. Metal elements can bring a modern design aesthetic to Indianapolis yards.